My Smart Goal:On Tuesday I will check my grade. On every Friday and see if my grade went up. This is measurable by seeing how my grade may change every week. This is realistic because it is something I can handle myself. I will start this the week of 1/5/15. I can incorporate this in to all my classes by seeing if my grade is too low and if it is I will talk to my teacher in that class and go to their work hours. Then check to see if my grade went up.
- Which project did you have the most personal connection with this year? Why?
2. What have you learned (skill, lesson, or knowledge) this year that will be most helpful for you in the future?
3. What project or projects have you done this year that has inspired you to want to learn more? Explain how you were inspired.
Shakespeare cause I wanted to get a deeper thought proses in his in terrorizations
4. How has your attitude toward learning changed this year?
At the beginning I had troubles to how to do projects now I’m to the point were I love doing projects
5. What connections have you made this year between what you have learned in your classes and your own personal experiences outside of school?
The happiness project were we learned what makes us happy
6. How have your learning and experiences at AHS this year changed the way you see the world?
A little in a since that if you procrastinate in the real world you could get fired.
7. What work from this year would you like to look back on and remember when you are a graduating senior?
The Shakespeare project does to me having a connection with the project
- What is the most important change that you have made as a learner this year?
2. How have you taken an active role in your education this year?
Stepping up my game in turning in items
3. What piece of work that you’ve done this year are you proudest of? Why?
Shakespeare because of the amount of work put in it
4. If you could go back and refine one piece of work this year, what piece of work would you refine and how would you refine it?
The biggest project I would refine would be the geology project
5. If you were the teacher, what comments would your teacher make about your work habits?
That if you can’t does your stuff out side of school. It’s not up to me that you fail
6. What might you want next year’s teacher to know about your work habits?
That once I get into my music to please leave me alone until end of class or until I’m done with the project
7. What is the most difficult thing you have done this year? Why was it difficult, and how did you deal with that difficulty?
The hardest thing I’ve over come this year is to not watch you tube during class
8. How has group collaboration helped you as a student?
This has helped me by if I get off task they can lead me back
- What would you say to an incoming 9th grader about how to succeed in project-based learning?
2. How have any of the habits of heart and mind helped you be successful as a student or person?
Avicosy is the main habits of heart that has helped me via talking to my teachers about late or incomplete projects
3. How has a relationship with a faculty member helped you be more successful in school this year?
Matt has been there for me when I’ve been down
4. How has the work in Advisory helped you grow or change as a student, as a friend, and as a citizen?
No because I haven’t really gotten to know my advisory.
5. Project based learning is a different model than traditional models of education. Explain how Project based learning has influenced your learning and your production of work.
It has helped due to